What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you see Hyaluronic acid in your skin care product? Perhaps you get scared and think ‘no, this can’t be a natural Ingredient.
What if we told you it is naturally produced by your skin? https://www.google.com/search?q=hyaluronic+acid&rlz=1C1CHBD_enNG887NG887&oq=hyaluronic+acid&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j0l6j69i60.4062j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8 .
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF HYALURONIC ACID?
- It is an hydrant, a humectant, it helps to bring moisture to the surface of the skin
- Since it has the ability to keep in moisture, the wrinkles will definitely be kept away for a long, long time
- It reduces the appearances of laugh lines and fine lines
- It promotes a healthy skin, as it fights off dehydration
- It has also been known to relieve joint pain as it lubricates the joint
- It increases skin elasticity
HOW OFTEN CAN I USE IT?
The question should be ”how often do I need to moisturize”. Yes, our best bet is you answered ”everyday”. It is important to keep your skin moisturized in summer or winter.
Dehydrated skins and dry skins beckon on wrinkles and flaky-looking skin, irritation and so many other unwanted conditions. So yes, you can moisturize twice a day even.
When you see hyaluronic acid in your product, do not fret, lol. It is very safe, and as a matter of fact an Essential so get it and get the moisture locked into your skin. This way, you will be on your journey to a youthful and supple skin.
By Funmilayo Wilson